Are You Making This Mistake As A Financial Professional?Jul 02, 2022
Financial reps get it wrong all of the time.
People don't work with you because of your products or your company.
• They work with you because of YOU.
• They work with you because they respect you.
• They work with you because they view you as a winner.
• They work with you because they believe you're honest.
• They work with you because they like being around you.
Quit focusing SO damn much on the product/service/offer side of your business, and focus on the HUMAN side.
Focus on being someone who others want to be around!
If someone doesn't want to be around you, it's REALLY tough to sell them on anything.
Sales isn't that hard.
It can seem hard because many of us are focusing on the wrong things.
Want to see how our clients are contacting 1,100+ new people each month and are receiving a 54% response rate on LinkedIn?