Developing A High-Performing Team Isn't That ComplexOct 12, 2022
Developing a high-performing team isn't that complex.
• Show EACH team member how much you care
• Talk to EACH team member to understand what they are driven by
• Discuss what end result EACH team member wants from your business
• Set leading (daily actions) and lagging (end result) goals for EACH team member
• Hold EACH team member accountable to the goals they set
Notice the recurring theme here?
It's the capitalized word above: "EACH"
Meaning, focus on each person individually.
• Isolate your focus on each team member to show you care about them
• Ask questions to better understand each teammate's personality & goals
• Hold each person accountable
If you do these things, you'll be amazed at the kind of results they begin to generate.
I'm far from an expert when it comes to developing a team, but our business has 5 team members, and these are some of the key lessons that have helped me so far.
Want to see how our clients are contacting 1,100+ new people each month and are receiving a 54% response rate on LinkedIn?