Maybe You're Trying To Schedule An Intro Call Too Soon?Dec 05, 2022
Maybe you're trying to schedule an intro call too soon?
As in, trying to schedule a call RIGHT when a prospect shows some interest.
But the potential issue with that is...
Just because a prospect is willing to meet with you doesn't mean you SHOULD set up a call.
Ask yourself these questions BEFORE scheduling a call:
• Does the prospect know exactly WHY we are meeting for a call?
• Is a call the best use of time for both me and the prospect?
• Is this prospect a decision-maker?
• Is the prospect a QUALITY fit for my business?
• Has the prospect seemed genuinely interested so far?
I know it adds to your "stats" to get another call scheduled, but it could end up being a complete waste of time if it's not a good fit.
So qualify your prospects over LinkedIn Direct Messages (DMs) and THEN schedule a call once you know it'll be a good use of time.
Want to see how our clients are contacting 1,100+ new people each month and are receiving a 54% response rate on LinkedIn?