Record That Sales CallAug 31, 2022
Record that sales call.
It might be the ONE thing holding you back.
• You've put in the work to prospect a lot of people on LinkedIn
• You've finally started to get prospects on an intro call
• You got over the fear of "asking" people to set up a next meeting
And yet... You still aren't closing much new business from LinkedIn.
• Perhaps it's because you're talking about yourself too much on the call
• Perhaps it's because you "chit chat" more than "talk business" on your calls
• Maybe you're annoying your prospect since you say "um" too much
• Maybe it's because you're just awkward (don't worry, this can be fixed)
The list goes on and on and on.
Regardless, if you aren't getting the best results you know you CAN be achieving, just record ONE of your sales calls and rewatch it.
Not 10. Not 50. Not 100.
Do it for yourself.
Want to see how our clients are contacting 1,100+ new people each month and are receiving a 54% response rate on LinkedIn?