The 6 Steps To Never Run Out Of Leads On LinkedInSep 29, 2022
The 6 steps to never run out of leads on LinkedIn:
(Yes, it is this simple)
1. Optimize your LinkedIn profile
🔵 None of the below points matter if people don't take you seriously, and people often won't take you seriously if your profile isn't well-put-together.
2. Regularly post QUALITY content on LinkedIn
🔵 You will be bad at the beginning, so model off of other content creators to help speed up the process of improving the LinkedIn content you post.
3. Automate your LinkedIn prospecting outreach (Invites and Messages sent)
🔵 You can try to do it manually, but isn't your time valuable? There are many advantages to automating your outreach instead of doing it manually.
4. Take 3-5 hours per week to respond to LinkedIn Direct Messages from prospects.
🔵 Do the boring work. This often isn't sexy, but if you're prospecting on LinkedIn to bring in new business, this is literally one of your MOST IMPORTANT daily activities to be doing.
5. Use a CRM tool like Hubspot to create follow-up tasks with your prospects
🔵 MOST people aren't interested right now, but that doesn't mean they won't be in the next 2-12 months. Play the long-term game.
6. Actually do the follow-up tasks in your CRM when they are due
🔵 You won't know if someone's mind changes over time if you don't follow up with them. Stay in contact to make sure you're there once they're interested.
Want to see how our clients are contacting 1,100+ new people each month and are receiving a 54% response rate on LinkedIn?