You Can't Half-Ass Sales As A Financial Advisor

financial advisor financial professional sales Aug 04, 2022

You can't half-ass sales as a Financial Advisor.

You have to be FULLY committed.

Is it easy?


But is it worth it to put in the extra effort?

Absolutely. To say the least.

Do you REALLY believe someone is going to hand over their $1.5 Million in retirement assets just because you sent them a LinkedIn Invite, sent a few messages back and forth, and then jumped on a Zoom call together?

Lol, think about how ridiculous that is for a second.

Would YOU give someone all of your retirement assets based on only a few interactions like that?

Highly unlikely.

If you want to become part of the 1%, you need to put in more work and work smarter than the other 99%.

That means, out of 100 people, you must work harder and smarter than 99 others.

That isn't easy.

It's often quite simple, but again, it isn't easy.

Want to see how our clients are contacting 1,100+ new people each month and are receiving a 54% response rate on LinkedIn? 

Yes I Do